Our main program is Taekwondo, which is a Korean martial art, an international sport, and an official game in the Olympics.
The education and training of Taekwondo is an artistic discipline that teaches physical skills and self-defense, also training the mind and enhancing the quality of life through character development.
The many benefits for students of all ages and abilities include:
- Increased strength, flexibility, and balance
- Improved coordination
- Weight control and overall physical
- Stress reduction
- Increased confidence
- Increased discipline
- Improved concentration
- Improved focus and listening skills
- Learning respect, leadership, teamwork
- “Becoming a champion in life” attitude